Participation Events in Birmingham For Young People with Additional Needs Aged 13-29
Have your say on SEND services and support
Are you aged 13 to 29?
- Do you have any type of Additional Need or Disability?
- What are your experiences of support for this in Birmingham?
- What support has worked well for you?
- What support hasn’t worked well for you?
- What else could have helped?
If interested (to just listen, talk or get involved), please join us!
This for Young People with Additional Needs aged 13 to 29 with a Birmingham home address.
Food and drink will be provided, parents and carers are welcome to stay
If you are aged under 18 please your parent or carer must complete the form for you.
|Wednesday 13th July 5:45-7:45pm||18-29 years old||St Martin’s Church, Bull Ring
|Friday 15th July 5:45-7:45pm||13-17 years old||St Martin’s Church, Bull Ring
|Tuesday 19th Jul 5:30-6:30pm||All Ages||Online (Microsoft TEAMS)|