Specialist Aids, Equipment and Adaptations

Some children and young people may need specialist aids and equipment so they can participate in everyday activities and function as independently as possible.
The NHS Occupational Therapy service does not provide equipment and aids. Specialist equipment and adaptations for home are provided by the Local Authority Occupational Therapy service. Find out more here

Here are some useful links to organisations that can provide support 

The Local Authority Physical Disability Support Service (PDSS) provide advice and support to school settings.