Travel Passes

Additional support from external organisations

Travelling by bus
You can apply for a disabled young persons or disabled persons bus pass or a companion bus pass if your child is unable to travel without help.

Travelling by train
Your child may qualify for a disabled persons rail card that can get you a third off rail travel throughout the country. Find out more about Travelling by Train

Disabled parking and Blue Badges
If you are driving your child or young person then you can apply for a Blue Badge to help you park closer to your destination. Find out more about Parking and Blue Badges