Education, Health and Care Plans

Professionals working with children requesting an Education, Health and Care assessment

Requests from early years settings, schools and colleges must complete the Education, Health and Assessment request form and consent form.  All applications should be discussed with the appropriate SEND Support Services prior to submission.  

Professional agencies will be asked to provide advice on a Education Health and Care assessment.

Download the relevant advice: 

Please send, following data protection protocols, the completed Request for EHC Assessment form with scanned copies of the Consent Form and all supporting evidence to