SEND Youth Groups
The Birmingham Youth Service
The Birmingham Youth Service ensures that young people in Birmingham have access to Youth Centres across the city. They are an open access service so anyone is welcome. Young people between 11-25 years of age can meet new people, feel safe and most importantly, have fun.
If you are interested in attending, please email us at: YouthService@birmingham.gov.uk
Or you can contact centres directly from the following list of contact information: Contact a Youth Centre
What is the offer for you?
- Information, advice and support to young people by a qualified youth worker
- A safe place for you to meet friends.
- A positive relationship with a youth worker which is built on honesty, respect and is non-judgemental.
- The Umbrella Scheme – provides sexual health programmes, STI testing and condom distribution.
- Targeted programmes – examples include PVE, youth violence, sexual health, health, activities and employment.
- Opportunities for you to get involved in activities, examples include drama, sports, events, residential experiences.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Youth Participation – an opportunity for young person’s voice to be heard.
- Intensive support for NEET young people.